Then the man comes to him for the physical healing of his son. Here I wonder Jesus' thoughts. He says that "Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will never believe." Was this annoying to him, or did he just understand the nature of man? What I love here is that even though you can sense the desperation the man has, he does not question at all when Jesus tells him that his son will be fine. He believes and goes to his son. That is the faith I want to have. I think we all trend to question our faith when trouble comes into our lives instead of trusting completely and giving all of our faith to God. That is my prayer. That I give to him all that I am and all that I have. All of my troubles and all of my victories and trust wholly in Him to do his will for my life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
No comments:
Post a Comment