Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
This is where I will be journaling my notes on bible readings, Woodlands Church Sermons, Small Group experiences and anything else connected with my ever growing relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
P31-Proverbs Chapter 4
I'm starting to have a little trouble differentiating between the different contexts of wisdom. It is starting to seem like the same message. I guess maybe it seems as though this chapter is exploring the benefits of wisdom more than encouraging one to seek wisdom. Ultimately, the message is still clear to me. Seek to gain knowledge and understanding, and you will find the will and hand of God. Continue to gain wisdom and aggressively search it out and the path God intends you to walk will be clear with no gray area. We can use the wisdom of God to build our relationship with him. Which is his greatest desire! I pray that God will clear my mind and make his intended message for each of these chapters plan for me to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I just finished reading proverbs and found a handful of messages that seem to repeat again and again...must be important stuff!
ReplyDelete